- Getting started walking
- Tips for walking with diabetes
- How often should I exercise?
- How many calories will I burn?
- Is walking a good workout?
- Warm up for walking
- Walking for health
- Pregnancy and walking
- Walking can help our overweight youngsters
- Walking helps in fight against obesity
- Avoid travel chaos: walk to work!
- Diet Coke nutrition info
- 10 reasons to take up walking
- Walking facts
- Finding motivation
- How a good walk can help with stress
- A cliff with a view: New Quay walk
- St Nicholas, Vale of Glamorgan
- Bawsey Church near King's Lynn, Norfolk
- Walking Facts and Figures
- Rambling: how to get started
- Footpath Erosion
- Advice and Information for Leaders of Rambles
- An Introduction to the Hadrian's Wall Path
- An Introduction to the Pennine Way
- An Introduction to the Coast to Coast Walk
- An Introduction to the Cotswold Way
- Public Rights of Way FAQ
- A Guide to Walking in Britain
- More Than a Walk
Diet Coke nutrition info
Welcome to our guide to Diet Coke.
How many calories are in Diet Coke?
1.3 calories (5 kilojoules). This is a negligible amount.
How many grams of fat are in Diet Coke?
0. There are no grams of fat in diet coke.
What are the ingredients of Diet Coke?New Zealand
The ingredients as printed on the outside of 330 ml cans of Diet Coke in New Zealand, listed in order of greatest to least amount:
* Carbonated Purified water
* Colour (Caramel 150d)
* Food Acids( 338, 330)
* Sweeteners (951, 950)
* Preservative (211)
The ingredients in Diet Coke (as formulated in the United States), listed in order of greatest to least amount:
* Carbonated water
* Caramel color
* Phosphoric acid
* Potassium benzoate (to protect taste)
* Natural flavors
* Citric acid
Diet Coke is essentially water and sweetners. As it only contains 1.3 calories, there is very little nutrition to be had from drinking it.